About Me

>> Oct 1, 2009

My name is Heather, stay at mum to The Girl (born 2006) and The Boy (born 2008), writer and poop scooper extraordinaire.
 

 Originally from Rochdale, Lancashire (UK)


 I now live here, 50kms outside Kuusamo, in northern Finland










I'll let you into a little secret.  I don't really live in Lapland.  I live about 20kms south of it, but Notes From Nearly Lapland didn't have quite the same ring to it, some how.  Besides which, what's 20knms between friends, right?

Other secrets about my life, past and present, can be found all over this blog.
Such as this one about how boring I find being a stay at home sometimes
Or the one about selling my children
And of course my vagina secrets
And not forgetting that one about Anal Sex


If you really want to know more of my deep dark past you can see my 5 Things You Didn't Know About Me Quiz

And if it's just embarrassing photos of me you're after, this ought to do the job.

Anything else you want to know?  Just ask.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP