On Being a Twat

>> Nov 10, 2009

    Yup, I did, I used the 'T' word.  I do that.  I also use the 'C' word as well.  In fact, I haven't yet met a swear word I didn't like.  I'm afraid if you don't like it, it's, well, kinda tuff.
    Anyhoo, back to being a twat.  Being the cheapskate that I am I decided to revamp my blog all by my little lonesome, how hard can it be, right?  Well it appears a bit harder than I envisaged.  I have, in the course of making the place look all silly and me, bolocked up my comments. Thanks to Very Bored Housewife for the heads up.  Service is running as normal(ish), you still get read all my usual tripe, you just can't comment on it.  I am working on it.  Hopefuly I will figure it out pretty quickly or else the place may start to look a bit bare and shitty whilst I re-install a basic template and re-do the whole God damn thing all over again from scratch wasting even more of my precious time when I'm sure I could have gotten it all done for a very reasonable rate elsewhere.
    I'm a little bit annoyed with myself.  Does it show?


Update:  I've fixed it - Kinda.  I seem to have buggered up the embedded comments so we can either have the popout kind, as it is now, or the full page kind where it switches to another page dedicted purely to the comments.  Any prefferences?
blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP