On The Vagina Secrets

>> Nov 28, 2009


I'm writing this with slightly damp pants.

It's not something I've talked about before.  With anyone.  But I'm sure I can't be the only one with this strange affliction.

Well, almost sure.  About 90% certain that this is perfectly normal.  Probably.  But what if it's not?  What if I am the only one?  Or one of 2% of all the world who have a freakishly large *hushed voice* thingy?  What if it turns out I am physicaly deformed, you know, *hushed voice* down there.

The thing is, I've just had a bath -I can't remember this ever being a problem pre kids, and I think it's the sort of thing I would remember-  but it seems that now every time I go for a bath some of the water goes *hush voice and shifty eyes* you know, up there.  And well, sort of stays.  Today until I had gotten dressed.  And then it leaked out all over my pants.

Now don't get me wrong.  It didn't gush, this isn't Niagra falls were talking about here.  Come on, I know I've had two kids and everything but give me a break.  It wasn't like the Hollywood film version of a woman's waters breaking, there was no damp spot on the floor, no splash back, but it is enough to make you uncomfortably aware that you have a wet spot in your knickers.

Am I alone in this?  Should I seek out slightly dodgy 'corrective surgery' in East European countries?  Attend annoymous meetings?  Hide away in shame?  Install some sort of plug instrument pre-bathing?  Am I *looks around furtivley and lowers voice* normal?

blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP