Secret Post Club - February.

>> Feb 27, 2010

A huge thank you to everyone that was involved in this months Secret Post Club gift swap, I have seen some wonderful gifts in blog posts and there are probably a few I missed.

Which is why there is a Mr Linky at the bottom of this post for you to add your Secret Post Club blog post to.


A million thanks once again to Amy Lane for my lovely parcel and to everyone else that joined in this month.

The emails for March's Secret Post Club will be going out today as I will be taking my son to hospital* on the 1st and won't be around.  Anybody that joins from today will be added to the list for April not March.  Sorry for any upset this causes but you will have to wait another month.

If you have no idea what The Secret Post Club is or want to join, please click here to see.  All bloggers welcome.

If you have blogged about your Secret Post Club February parcel please leave a link to it on the Mr Linky so we can all have a nosey at what everyone else got in their parcel.

I also want to include a quick thank you to Tom from Expat Alley for this lovely interview he did of me a couple of days ago.


*My son was born with a blocked tear duct in his left eye, no amount of antibiotics have shifted it so we are taking him to have a small operation to have it opened.  It's nothing major, not a big life threatening surgery or anything.  I am still shitting myself nevertheless.

**Exciting Vlogging News Coming Very Soon**

Other Vlogs:
A Tour Of My Farm  a look around where I live in the middle of winter.
Will she Flip It? A pancake tossing vlog from a pancake tossing virgin.
How Many Marshmallows Can I Fit In My Mouth?  My first vlog where I stuff marshmallows into my enormous gob.





blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP