Vlog: A Tour Of My Farm.

>> Feb 23, 2010



Thank you to Foodie Mummy for the Sunshine Award.
Also thank you to 
Paula from BattlePlan
who also gave me this lovely sunny award but after I'd already made the video. (If I've missed anyone off, just say - sorry, I lost track a bit)


As I'm a bit late posting this everybody probably has it now, but if you haven't feel free to grab it and write a sunshine blog post.  Cause we all need a bit of sunshine in our lives.

**Stay tuned for an exciting vlogging announcement coming soon both here and over at Cafe Bebe!  There's a small clue in my sidebar, hint, hint**

Other Vlogs:
Will She Flip It? A pancake vlog
How Many Marshmallows Can I Fit In My Mouth?



blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP