May Meet Up Anyone?

>> Mar 22, 2010

I am coming to the UK in May and would love to meet some of my favourite bloggers and internet friends, what say you?

I have been talking to Vix from Vegemitevix and we have decided to meet up for a night out in Reading on Saturday15th May, anyone want to come with us?

We are going to be staying at a hotel in Reading and going out for a general piss up and good night out.

Email me if you want to come and we can arrange a meet up somewhere.

Alternatively, if you don't fancy a wild night out or can't make it that weekend, I will also be at the Thorpe Park Haven caravan site from 8th-19th May (obviously with the exception of the 15th and 16th when I'll be in Reading getting drunk).  Come on up for a few days, bring your family, help me entertain mine.

Whatever you fancy, it would be brilliant to meet you guys.

I'm so excited!

Eeek!

I can't wait until May!
blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP